Many have already heard of a technology called ‘5G‘ and how it can completely redefine the communications market in the coming few months and years. Many finance experts believe that 5G stocks could be the way of moving forward for many investors across the globe.
However, as per data released by the team over at Technology Profits Confidential — a tech investment advisory firm that publishes periodical newsletters — Apple-Fi, an upcoming technology that multinational corporation Apple Inc plans on deploying soon, will completely overshadow 5G.
According to the Technology Profits Confidential team, Apple plans on cutting out traditional wireless networks and internet providers, thereby providing users with fast, reliable, unlimited internet seamlessly on their devices. This move could potentially weed out several telecom players (such as Verizon, AT&T) from the market altogether.
- 1 What's the Story Behind 5G Stocks?
- 2 What is Apple-Fi?
- 3 What is Technology Profits Confidential?
- 4 Who is behind Technology Profits Confidential?
- 5 What does my Technology Profits Confidential membership entail?
- 6 What is the Technology Profits Confidential membership cost?
- 7 Final Thoughts
What's the Story Behind 5G Stocks?
5G stocks have been making noise across the financial sectors over recent months. 5G is the fifth-generation technology in mobile communication. The installation process of the 5G network has started in most developed countries, and in some, the installation is complete. 5G will boost connectivity and speeds, especially amongst smart devices (like IoT devices).
While other newsletters are advising investors to purchase 5G stocks, Technology Profits Confidential challenges that thinking. Investors should not buy a 5G stock until they see this report.
The Technology Profits Confidential team highlights a single technology patent that could disrupt 5G before it properly launches. Specifically, they're addressing “Patent No. 20130271317, filed on behalf of Apple in 2015. This patent has the gravity to disrupt the giant service providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and others”, as per Technology Profits Confidential.
Let's be specific; Apple Inc. discovered what we call “the 5G killer,” which is claimed to revolutionize the purpose of Wi-Fi. This discovery will allow anyone to access it, even without employing “modem, towers, or Lan cables.”
It's called the “Apple-Fi” and considered to be much safer, more prominent, and faster. It is believed to be Apple's most significant breakthrough yet.
What is Apple-Fi?
As per its recent demonstration,
- It is anticipated to be a faster and cheaper means to access the internet
- It is assumed to provide very high-speed internet access everywhere globally and up to 90% off the new market rates.
- It's expected price is $4.99 per month
- It is presumed to create an uphill climb in Apple's market cap, as all funds will now be in their pockets
- It will smash the traditional network providers.
All that being mentioned, interested investors should take advantage of this opportunity as soon as possible. Apple-Fi appears to be almost guaranteed success, with the technology and brand behind it. Moreover, this is being offered at a low cost. Apple-Fi has achieved something like this without relying on towers, routers, etc.
So, what's the next logical step? Should we be buying Apple stocks? Well, shortly and straightforwardly, the answer is NO. Instead, investors are assumed to have higher profit-generating chances by buying on all of the partnered firms connected. This is where the newsletter “Technology Profits Confidential” comes into play, mentioning the vision and suggestion of Ray Blanco.
What is Technology Profits Confidential?
Technology Profits Confidential is a leading financial newsletter that advises investors when to invest and which company is most favorable. We, as investors, do not always understand the gravity and difficulty of the technology sector. Therefore, Ray Blanco has decided to decipher it and use the service as an informative platform. As a result, Investors can anticipate growing profits with minimal risks.
Who is behind Technology Profits Confidential?
Ray Blanco is the prime editor and tech investor behind Technology Profits Confidential. He has worked for Seven Figure Publishing since 2010, and today serves as the Chief Technologist Analyst. With his immense exposure, experience, and vision, he covers the dos and don'ts of investing in the technology domain, but he also guides members when to strike during “the right time.” With over 15 years of experience leading reliable networks and connections with company insiders, there's not much information that can be missed by him.
To discover more about this perplexing Apple technology, subscribe to Technology Profits Confidential today. News subscribers will get access to an extensive report called “Apple's Greatest Breakthrough Yet: Retire Rich on the Apple-Fi Revolution.
What does my Technology Profits Confidential membership entail?
On completing registration to Technology Profits Confidential, Blanco will provide three special reports. The first is Titled, “Apple's Greatest Breakthrough Yet: Retire Rich On the Apple-Fi Revolution.” In this report, all of Apple's partners are tied to this particular event. This constitutes the partnership firm names, ticker symbols, and reviews on why they aid Apple's success. Some of these organizations are accountable for broadcasting Wi-Fi from their satellites in space to the deemed device.
The second exclusive report, “The Two Hidden Companies Driving the Virtual Reality Revolution,” reveals two organizations recognized for their excellent visuals behind the popularly known Oculus virtual reality tool and groundbreaking motion sensor technology, respectively.
The third exclusive report, “Invisible Power: From Tesla's Lab to Your Home,” reveals the idea of invisible power coined by Nikola Tesla. This report covers the energy revolution poised to bring gains.
The general membership provides the following benefits:
- 12 Issues of Technology Profits Confidential: Your subscription covers monthly editions of the financial newsletter, highlighting new tech and biotech trends and other information.
- Weekly Email Updates: Each mail highlights any new product launch or essential news of the week. o that members are updated on open positions or are introduced to new investments
- Access to all Special Reports: Subscribers will have access to the virtual library packed with all of the reports.
- Access to Future Reports: Subscribers get ‘first read access' to new reports released by the team
- Members-Only Phone Calls (monthly): Every month, subscribers will be given access to a private one to one phone call with the editor of Technology Profits Confidential. During the call, where the editor will answer any doubts and personally guide the subscribers.
- 5 Min. Forecast: This is another email newsletter presenting essential news stories in short.
What is the Technology Profits Confidential membership cost?
- Basic: It includes the digital-only version of Technology Profits Confidential at $49 Per year
- Best Deal: It comprises digital download, print subscription, plus bonus reports listed above at $79 Per year
- Premium Subscription: Its rate is $129 per year, although it has fewer bonuses than the ‘Best Deal' subscription.
Also, this membership will be backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee. For any queries, reach the customer service at (844) 370-6637.
Technology Profits Confidential is a financial newsletter concentrating on investment possibilities in the tech and biotech businesses. With Ray Blanco as the editor, subscribers will be given guidance and tips and tricks for earning big in the area of investing. All members (regardless of subscription type) get access to a private website loaded with proper resources, interviews conducted with trade experts, and discussing with Blanco himself.
Given its price factor and the money-back guarantee, people can give it a try. This can provide an excellent opportunity to learn from experts with decades of experience.